Aquafadas creates innovative digital publishing solutions that facilitate publishing of digital magazines, books, newspapers, and comics. We also create desktop applications that enable users to create and edit photo, video, and web content.
Aquafadas has received various awards; including 1st place at the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 France - 2011, 30th place at the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA - 2011 and was an award finalist at the Red Herring Top 100 Europe 2012.
In October 2012, Aquafadas was acquired by fast growing Canadian company Kobo; maker of Kobo Arc tablet and digital readers and in turn owned by Rakuten.
Aquafadas is a fast growing software company, agile in its implementation of new ideas and ways of doing things.
We work in a collaborative environment that encourages communication between team members and where sharing skills and talents is important. We also allow personal creativity and growth opportunities to flourish, and recognize hard work.
Aquafadas welcomes ambitious people who are passionate about what they do and like to do it well. Someone who wants to make a difference and is willing to give it their best. If that sounds like you, then you will fit right in.
Aquafadas believes that through the professional and personal growth of its employees, the company will continue to expand and provide great service. Thats why we encourage learning and development of personal and professional skills, so employees can succeed in their roles and careers.
Montpellier (34) - France
As part of the International Business Development Department, you will get a strong insight into the collaboration between partners, clients and development teams in the exciting and fast paced sector of the digital publishing industry. For this, you will assist the team in their current activities and the main missions we offer are as follow:
You will participate in creating strong professional relationships with our partners, become a key contact within Aquafadas, insure of their satisfaction and assist them in defining their projects and in reporting their activities.
You will help in developing and implementing animation of business & marketing tools intended for our partners to increase their performances in each market. You may also implement competitor monitoring actions.
You will support our communication team in writing weekly newsletters, animating social medias. You will also assist in organising events such as roadshows, fairs or conferences held internationally.
Business, marketing, or technical study background with a commercial awareness and basis for bargaining and influencing. Excellent written and oral communication skills required in English and German. Curious, autonomous and dynamic. A previous commercial experience is a plus.
6 months internship starting as of 1st of October 2014 Location: France, Montpellier, Quartier du Millénaire Allowance : according to French law.
Interested in joining the Aquafadas adventure to create the next wave of technology for books, magazines, comics, rich content and more, on tablets?
What are you waiting for? Join our team!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Montpellier (34) FRANCE
Level of experience: Experienced
Salary package according to experience
We are looking for a highly motivated business development manager with a proven track record of building and converting partnerships and business cases.
Directly reporting to the business development director, you will be part of the international team, and handle the following tasks:
- Developing and helping to flourish the relation between Aquafadas and its partners
- Empowerment of the partners in order to grow and maximise their performance
- Monitoring, tracking and following of projects of partners on their markets
- Building and materialising of new product offerings and vertical segments on local Asian markets
- Prospection and acquisition of relevant distribution companies in Asia
- Initiate and participate in the organisation of marketing actions and events in the key territories
What you will need in order to succeed in the job:
- Excellent language skills. Professional English and Japanese are mandatory.
- Good understanding and knowledge of digital contents and markets (html5, epub, apps) and some relevant technical knowledge are real advantages to succeed.
- You have a real deal making, project oriented personality.
- Proven ability of identifying decision makers and influencers and building relationships.
- Excellent follow-up, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You are a “self-starter”, functioning independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Business, marketing, or technical study background
- Experience in working for a high-tech company is a plus.
Please send a letter of motivation and a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.