According to the Forrester Research by 2020, the market for low-code development platforms will grow by 55%. These new solutions enable business users with little or no programming skills to build B2B mobile apps to meet mobile-first audiences needs by modern and device agnostic communication channels and transformed internal processes.
Has your organisation already tested an app platform and benefitted from B2B mobile tools? If you haven’t taken the leap into low-code applications development yet, we have an irresistible offer for you!
Free native iOS and Android app
Today we’re launching a free interactive content app offer. For those who express interest on our dedicated offer page, we’re giving away two yearly licences (app and content) to allow you create and manage a simple native app for smartphones and tablets for iOS and Android. All of this available, contrary to other market promotions, with no compulsory in app ads.
Single document application
With a few clicks only to request your licence, free of charge you’ll be able to build a basic app structure. As a next step, you’ll be able to recycle existing content by using our online tool to convert it to a mobile format by enriching your files with videos, audios, slideshow. Or you’ll be able to design from scratch rich online documents simply using our plugin for Adobe InDesign. Rich mobile experiences will be achieved all without writing a line of code and simply using tools today’s designers are familiar with.
Interactive, one document apps have already been successfully used by various businesses such as TF1, Credit Agricole, Réunion des musées nationaux – Grand Palais, Prêt à Manger and many more. They were created to meet various objectives such as share annual strategy on mobile, gamify training for new starters and delight users with e-magazines or interactives books.
“Today organisations understand how crucial the mobile-first approach is when it comes communicating with their B2B, B2C and B2E audiences. But many of them haven’t adopted a mobile development platform yet. We aim to support today’s enterprises by helping them boost results, increase productivity and strengthen their communications. Our special offer is all about facilitating their first steps into the world of interactive mobile experiences.”, Olivier Alluis, Rakuten Aquafadas CEO
What do I have to do?
To take advantage, follow a few simple steps:
- Request your licences here. Please note you can request it once only
- Use your existing Cloud Connect account or open a new one to access your licences
- Follow our tips and suggestions and online demos that will be sent to you after you submit your request
- Contact our partners across the world if you require paid support
More features available
Simple, one document apps are only the beginning! They offer benefits of interactive content creation and publishing to cross-platform devices. But there is so much more that Next Gen technologies could do for your business. So if you’re ready to take the next steps, you’ll be able to:
- Keep dialogue with existing app users vu push notifications
- Send special offers to dormant users thanks to dialogue tools
- Ensure your app and content are always up to date thanks to real-time content and structure changes
- Analyse who is actually using your app and what content is useful via analytics
- Included endless number of highly enrich documents structured in user intuitive layouts
- Enable super fast search of all content in the app via an elasticsearch feature
- Monetise or collaborate with unique business services such as loyalty and collaboration features from Rakuten Group
- Secure content by making it accessible to a list of users only via a database connections