This documentation explains the first steps on how to use the new InDesign Plugin.
It gives a basic overview on how to set up a project, how enrichments are handled, a sense of direction and a basic workflow to work from.
It helps to set up a dummy project that you will be able to experiment on and take your first steps.
In order to use the InDesign plugin enrichments, you need to create a project to see the basics of Rakuten Aquafadas digital publishing system.
- Open the Project Manager tab. It will display a folder, empty the first time you’re using it.
- Click on the + button located above the projects list. A pop-up will appear.
- Select among:
- Project type: AVE Mag or AVE PDF.
- Orientation: portrait or landscape.
- Target: phone or tablet.
- Size: phone/tablet sizes or custom the sizes.