- improvements in Cloud Connect and Next Gen App for:
- the detailed summary view for Issues,
- the Subscriptions management: link in the application to an external database.
- in Next Gen App:
- setting up info banner for download error when offline,
- new tagging plan adapted to Next Gen: Analytics,
- compatibility with Google Analytics, Localytics and Piwik,
- new Push system, based on Firebase, for Android applications,
- top bar automatically deactivated if single title application, for Android applications,
- Latest Readings banner in the Library for Single Title application.
Next Gen App 4.7.2 new features
Detailed summary view for Issues
This improved feature allows you to customize the description text for the detailed view of Issues in Cloud Connect. In the application you get the final text display.
Subscriptions management: link in the application to an external database
This feature allows a status change for subscriptions, if you have an external database. If an user is subscribed, the iTunes subscription won’t be accessible and it will be displayed with the Subscribed status.