To create a Next Gen kiosk you need to have created before an application and populated it with content.
Create the Next Gen App
Create and configure the Next Gen store
Connect to Cloud Connect
- Do not use special characters or spaces in the key.
- Type the name of the new kiosk.
- Select the language from the list menu.
- You can change the default language to the language you want.
Set the main Store Model
If your application contains more than one store model, you need to set a main store model. The main store will be displayed in the Next Gen App.
How to set the main Store Model
- Go to the tab, while you are on the page of your application.
- Select the Store Model of your choice and click on the circle, in the grid mode.
- Select the Store Model and check the corresponding button, in the list mode.
3. Continue with the configuration of the application in AppFactory.
Add, move, or delete store elements
To add banners in the kiosk:
- Click on the type of banner you want to add in the kiosk.
- Drag and drop the banner in the kiosk in the place of your choice.
To move banners inside the kiosk:
- Click on the banner you want to move.
- Click on the up/down arrows: one click per displacement.
- Place the banner at the position of your choice.
The blue arrow is the selected one and it shows the movement direction.