A Title is a collection of Issues, on the same theme content, containing information about the Issues: name, cover, publication type, other metadata, etc. An Issue is one published content. You need to create a Title to organize the Issues and publish them under the same theme.
Create a Title in Cloud Connect
Author: Dana-Maria ROBU
Publishing date: 09/10/2018
Version history: 2.0
In Cloud Connect you can deposit content manually, as ZAVE files, once you have exported your ZAVE file via InDesign Plugin or Cloud Authoring.
The .ZAVE is assigned to an Issue, which is part of a Title. Before adding the ZAVE file on Cloud Connect, you need to create a Title in Cloud Connect, then an Issue.
How to create a Title in Cloud Connect
- Connect to your Cloud Connect account.
- Click on the Titles tab of the left menu.
- Click on the Add a Title button on the top bar.
4. Fill in the fields of the new Title. Several elements are mandatory:
- Title or collection name: to be displayed in the application.
- Identifier: defined by Cloud Connect, mandatory to identify the new Title.
- External Identifier: only when you have a database hosted by Aquafadas.
- Categories: they are used in the search engine and provide metadata to the Titles.
- Localized Name and Description: to be displayed within the application and taken into account for the search engine within the kiosk.
- Language: the default language of the Title content.
- Issue type: to identify the Issue and its price on the stores.
5. Click on the Next button to go to the Uploads part.
6. Upload the Thumbnail and Header images for the Title.
7. Click on the Finish button to validate the Title creation.