Aquafadas Digital Publishing System consists of the following tools:
- InDesign Authoring – Plugin with two panels:
- AVE Project Manager: the panel used to manage InDesign documents used for AVE publishing. You manage your separate InDesign articles from within this panel.
- AVE Interactivity: the panel used to add enrichments to any InDesign frame object.
- Cloud Authoring with two tools:
- Conversion Flow (process): to convert PDF files or images into a digital publishing project, exported as .ZAVE/ePub/WebReader file.
- Creative Flow (process): is a NewsML based solution, part of the Cloud Authoring system, that can fully automate your digital publishing workflow. It is composed of three parts:
- Tagged InDesign templates uploaded using the InDesign plugin,
- Batch Processing and upload of the NewsML (XML),
- Creative Flow Plan Management.
Publishing and management:
- Cloud Connect to:
- Register your content.
- Register your applications.
- Assign content to an application.
- Modify the display of an application.
- Manage the marketing functions.
- Application creation:
- iOS AppFactory – creation of .IPA file,
- Android AppFactory – creation of .APK file.
- Aquafadas Viewer,
- Test iOS app,
- Test Android app,
- Test a WebReader HTML.