Test a ZAVE file
Author: Dana-Maria ROBU
Publishing date: 04/10/2018
Version history: 2.1
Test a ZAVE file from InDesign
In Project Manager panel:
- Select the project and click on the Test button.
2. Select AVE export format, select the test device and then click on the Test button, to send the file.
To get the URL device, open Aquafadas Viewer in your device and click on the Settings icon.
3. Open Aquafadas Viewer.
The ZAVE file appears in your library and it can be read and tested.
Test a ZAVE file from Cloud Authoring
After generating and saving the ZAVE file in your computer, you can test it on iOS and/or Android devices.
You send the ZAVE file from your computer to the device via WiFi network.
Test the ZAVE file on iOS/Android devices
- Open Aquafadas Viewer in your device and click on the Settings icon to get the URL device.
2. Open a new window on your browser and type the URL device in the search field.
3. Drag and drop the saved ZAVE in the File field, type the name of the project and click on thebutton.