Author: Dana-Maria ROBU
Publishing date: 25/06/2019
Version history: 1.0
Firebase is Google’s mobile platform that helps you develop high-quality apps and grow your business.
Firebase provides a real-time database and backend as a service. The service provides application developers an API that allows application data to be synchronized across clients and stored on Firebase’s cloud.
1. Create a Firebase project
- Click on the “Add project” button.
- Enter a project name, a place to store the date: Firebase data and Analytics can be in different locations.
This may or may not be important depending on your country's rules and regulations. Please check the requirements.
6. Additionally, check your Analytics sharing options. The first one is required, but you may or may not want to activate the others.
2. Setting up your app in Google Analytics
- Create a new account on Google Analytics.
- Select “Mobile app”, enter a name, a time zone (which will be useful to you later for data analysis).
- Then, in the dropdown in the Firebase section, select the app you created in the previous step.
4. Read and accept the terms of service and data protection terms.