1. Publisher Information
The website www.aquafadas.com is edited by AQUAFADAS S. A. S. U which has an issued capital of 2 157 726,90 Euros, registered under the number 487 863 631 at the RCS of Montpellier. The head Office is at:
Parc Club du Millénaire – Bât 3, 1025 rue Henri Becquerel – 34000 Montpellier – FRANCE
Aquafadas is subject to V.A.T and can be identified under an individual number pursuant to article 286 ter of the French General Tax Code. The Aquafadas V.A.T number is FR 0348 786 36 31.
Tél: +33 (0) 126.96.36.199.59
2. Executive and publishing director
The director of the company and director of the publication of the site www.aquafadas.com, CEO of the company is Olivier ALLUIS
3. Hosting service provider
The website http://www.aquafadas.com is hosted by:
The website http://aquafadas.cn/ is hosted by:
Corporate name: Aliyun
Register Number: 2009-2015 Aliyun.com 版权所有 ICP证：浙B2-20080101
Phone number: 0571-85025885
4. Guarantees and Liability
Aquafadas endeavours, whenever possible, to do the best it can to ensure that the information on the website is up-to-date and accurate. Aquafadas reserves the right to modify the content at any time and this without notice.
Also, please note Aquafadas asks visitors to the website to note that they should check the accuracy of the information published on the website by others means ways, for instance by contacting the company or one of the partners directly by email.
As a result, Aquafadas declines all liability, in particular for:
- any confusion, inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on its website
- any damages caused by the fraudulent intrusion of a third party which leads to a modification of the information available on the website;
- and more generally for all damages, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature, or consequences, due to : the access of a third party to the website, difficulties accessing the website, the use of the website, any credit accorded to any particular piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the website
If you notice the presence of any inappropriate or illegal contents on the website www.aquafadas.com please notify Aquafadas by sending e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Processing of personal data
5.1. The collection and use of data
It is possible to ask the User to communicate his personal data, via an online form, in particular during registration on the website or when contacting the company.
Aquafadas uses an automated processing system for all personal data communicated by visitors to the website www.aquafadas.com.
Aquafadas is respectful of privacy of the person using the website. This is why all personal data collected are treated with the strictest confidentiality
The means of processing personal data collected by Aquafadas are defined in the following way:
- Carry out operations related to the management of clients such as contracts, orders, bills, accounting and client account)
- Follow up of commercial relationships (satisfaction, complaints and technical support)
- Prospecting and dealing with client requests
- Management of demands to exercise the rights of access, to rectify and to object;
When visitors communicate personal data on the website www.aquafadas.com, required data is marked with an asterisk. The failure to give an answer to an obligatory request for personal data prevents the user from sending a form to or to contact the company.
Personal data regarding the management of clients and prospects is stored for the period necessary for the management of clients and commercial relationships. The maximum period for storage is three (3) years: from the end of commercial relationships for a client; or for a prospect from the last data collection or its last in-coming contact.
Collected information is only reserved to Aquafadas
The fact that the User communicates his personal data implies acceptance of the automatic personal data processing.
This processing is subjected to declarations made at the CNIL under the following numbers: 1177697 and 1177695, pursuant to the CNIL norm n°48 (norme simplifiée n°48).
5. 2. Cookies
Aquafadas would like to place a cookie in the User’s computer. A cookie records information relating to the navigation of the User’s computer on Aquafadas ‘s website (the pages which he consulted, the date and the time, etc.) which it will be able to read during his later visits. This information can remain on his computer for up to twelve mouths.
A banner appears and informs the user of the purpose of any cookies used.
The User can accept the deposit of cookies on his devise (opt-in). If the User did not check “yes, I accept the deposit”, this means the disagreement
The banner will only disappears when the User will consent to this record without ambiguity
However it is possible to modify his browser settings by clicking on a link “ learn more and set cookies” in the banner.
The further navigation cannot amount to consent.
Two (2) groups of cookie are present on Aquafadas website:
5. 2. 1. Use of technical cookies necessary for the proper functioning.
These cookies allow using the website’s main functions. They ease navigation for the User and are necessary to make his online purchase.
“Session ID” cookies used to store the “token” session for persistence (PHPSESSID); “shopping cart” cookies used to keep track which language (store_language), currency (store_currency) or country (store_region) the User used during his first visit; “authentication” cookies ensure safety Internet browsing (_crsf for example).
5. 2. 2. Use third-party cookies.
It is principally cookies for statistical analysis purposes, particularly to record site traffic, for recognizing visitors during their repeat visits.
All the information gathered is anonymous.
AQUAFADAS used Google Analytics and HubSot Analytics
5. 3. Users’ rights
Pursuant to the French law n°78-17, the User have the right to be informed, to access, to object, to rectify or delete data relating to him.
Users can exercise these rights (justifying their identity) by addressing a request to Aquafadas:
- By mail at the head office: AQUAFADAS 672, rue du Mas de Verchant MIBI 34000 Montpellier FRANCE
- Or by e-mail at: email@example.com
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The general layout of the website http://aquafadas.cn/, as well as all documents (texts, graphics, images, sounds and videos) constituting the general layout, are the exclusive property of AQUAFADAS or its partners.
- All representation and/or reproduction and/or use, of parts or of all the website and of any existing or future web spaces attached to the website, by all means, without prior and written authorisation of the company AQUAFADAS or of its partners is strictly forbidden and would be considered as an infringement of copyright according to articles L 335-2 and following of the “French Intellectual Property Code”.
- However the reproduction of documents published on the website done exclusively for informative reasons, or for a personal and private use, is authorised.
- All trademarks mentioned on the website are registered and are the exclusive property of Aquafadas or its partners. All representation and/or reproduction and/or use, of parts or of all the trademarks, by any means, is strictly forbidden according to articles L 713-1 and following of the “French Intellectual Property Code” and would be considered as an infringement of trademark according to the articles L.716-1 and following of the same code.
Aquafadas is committed to asking your permission to send newsletters.
If you no longer wish to receive them then please follow the path set up at the bottom of the website page http://www.aquafadas.com/en/unsubscribe.
User wishing to adhere to the newsletters needs to fulfil the comment field provided for this purpose (at the bottom right of the main page of the website).
SASU au capital de 2 503 987,20€. – SIRET N°487 863 631 000 23
1025 rue Henri Becquerel, Parc Club Millénaire Bâtiment 3,
34000 Montpellier FRANCE
. +(33) 188.8.131.52.59.
© Version 2015. 11. 1 du February, 5th 2016